General2023 Booster Club Dues - Mandatory for all players - The Booster Club is responsible for hats, baseballs, uniforms, some coaches, and other costs that the school and district do not cover.
- $200 or 10 Cash Raffle Tickets Sold
- Tickets to be available sometime in November
- Cash Raffle Drawing Social - Date, Time, and Location TBD
Pitching Lessons - Sam and the coaching staff will be identifying 10-12 players to participate in dedicated pitching instruction beginning in December.
- December - March
- 10-12 kids
- T or Th
- 5:00 - 6:00? or 7:00 - 8:00
Sunday Nights @ MASH
Starting January 9
- 6 - 7:30 - Sundays
- SIgn up:
- Thank you to all who participated in the FanCloth apparel store. There will be another store hosted by BSN in the Spring.
- BSN Store in the spring - Nike
- No Booster Club Profit
2023 Season Planning
- Hats Order - WIll be here in 2 weeks
- Baseballs Received
- Looking for assistant coach for JV
- Interviews underway
- $600 initial deposit due NOW
- Check: Apple Valley Baseball Booster Club
- Venmo: @AVHSBaseballBoosterClub
- January Balance Due
- Courtney O'brien: Heggies Fundraiser
- November 7 Orders Due
- Pick-up TBD
- Attached Info
Cash Raffle Tickets
- Players/Families can choose to sell additional Cash Raffle Tickets (over and above the 10 required. There will be $15 credit for each additional ticket sold applied to the balance due for the players spring trip costs.
Ongoing Trip Planning
- Spring Trip Info: Some Missing Data. Please complete all highlighted fields for your player:
- Kaylen Gores Coordinating Food (will ask for help)
- Activities Planning - Starting next week
CameraBaseball Booster Club has decided to purchase 4 cameras to stream 2023 games via GameChanger. This will allow for streaming of both home and away games for all 4 teams, and is able to be available at the beginning of the 2023 season.
- Jeremy to coordinate ordering of cameras and equipment
- There will be a need to have parent volunteers for each team to help support this approach.
Field ADA ComplianceNo new updates
- Please continue to advocate on behalf of the effort.
LegionSee attached flyer
Next Booster Club MeetingNovember 14th